Sizzler Cast Iron Steak Skillet Serving Plate + Wooden Board 2 Set
TWO SET - GREAT VALUE - PREMIUM QUALITY - 2 YR GUARANTEE
Black Rock Grill's Famous Steak Sizzling Skillet Pans with Bamboo board
This stylish skillet pan is popular with steakhouses & restaurants around the world, why? because they keep steaks sizzling hot during service.
Now available for your use at home. Cook your steak in the skillet and serve it hot on the bamboo board.
Sold in pack:
- 2 Set Pack - 2 x skillet pans, 2 x bamboo boards, 1 x handle
Cast Iron Skillet - 24cm x 14cm x 2.5cm
Bamboo Board - 30 x 20 x 2cm
Cast-Iron Skillet 24cm x 14cm brings luxury cookware to your kitchen.
Perfect for cooking, steaks, seafood, paninis, vegetables, and more. Its 24cm size provides ample cooking space and can be used in the oven or over a campfire. The benefit to using cast-iron pans in place of nonstick pans is that you avoid the harmful chemicals that are found in nonstick pans. The repellent coating that keeps food from sticking to nonstick pots and pans contains PFCs (perfluorocarbons), a chemical that's linked to liver damage, cancer, developmental problems.
All our cast iron cookware is LEAD FREE. PFOA and PTFE FREE.
For first use, try with frying Bacon as it enhances the factory seasoning layer by adding, even more, oils though anything else will also be fine.
To maintain the seasoning:
- Before cooking, rub some olive oil over the surface.
- After washing, rub some olive oil over the surface and place it on a stove or in an oven, at a low temperature, to allow the oil to seep in.
Cast Iron will rust if left untreated, In case of rust simply scrub, rinse, dry, and cover with a little vegetable oil.
Seasoning & Re-Seasoning:
- Wash with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush.
- Rinse and towel dry.
- Apply a thin, even layer of olive or vegetable oil to the cookware inside and out. Don't use too much oil as it will result in a sticky glaze.
- To grab any oil drips, place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven and set the oven temperature to 150-200°C / 350-400°F.
- Then put the cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
- Bake it for at least an hour. After an hour, turn the oven off.
- Let cool and store it open in a dry place.
- The board will char and blacken with use
- Never put the wooden board in water and do not dish wash it is not waterproof
- To clean sanitize with sanitizer and towel dry.