Sizzling rock Bibimbap- Dolsot bowl- Korean stone bowl
The Black Rock Grill Sizzling Rock Bowl is perfect for cooking sizzling rice, noodles and soup dishes. If you want to try something new then you can use the bowl to cook the Korean dish of Bibimbap.
How does the bowl work?
- The Sizzling Rock Bowl is heated to a blistering temperature in the oven for 45 minutes or on the hob for 5-10 minutes.
- Then add some sesame oil and coat the inside of the bowl. The oil will then start to crackle and you can then add your rice and other fresh ingredients and serve.
- Once the bowl is hot, you can add the rice or noodles and the other fresh ingredients.
The dish can be tailored to your particular tastes with the addition of flavours of your choice, perhaps some curry paste, chilli sauce or sweet and sour to instantly create a meal you will enjoy slightly differently every time.
- 1 x Rock Bowl
- 1 x The bamboo board which acts as a suitable rack for the sizzling rock pot.
- Each bowl measures 18cm across and 8cm deep. The bowl can hold up to 1 litre of liquid.
- Diameter 18cm Height 9cm
- Weight 2.2kg
As with the entire Black Rock Grill range, all components have been selected for both their usage and durability.
VAT Included in price.
Heat resistant gloves - these will protect your hands when handling the hot Dolsot bowl.
People across the world love the Black Rock Grill Dolsot Bowl, they love the range of food that can be cooked in it and how much healthier it is compared to other cooking methods.